Sooner or later, every business needs legal advice. Yet, most businesses cannot support a full time in-house attorney. At Spadea Lignana LLC, we provide small and mid-sized companies all the services of a General Counsel without all the expense.
If you own or run a business, contact a transactional business lawyer at Spadea Lignana about your company’s specific legal needs. We can help whether you are a sole proprietor or a publicly traded corporation.
We can assist you with every aspect of starting a business and running a company, including the implications of strategic business decisions.
From the Everyday to the Extraordinary
Call our commercial attorneys for advice on everyday business transactions as well as business crises and extraordinary circumstances. We will find innovative approaches to helping you achieve your business and financial goals.
Our clients rely on us for cost-effective legal advice in transactional matters such as:
- Business formation
- Commercial leases
- Non-compete and non-disclosure agreements
- Licensing agreements, including franchise documents
- Buy/sell agreements and other business succession documents
- Review, revision, and negotiation of third party contracts
- Employment documents including independent contractor agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Partnership, shareholder and LLC operating agreements
- Requirements contracts and other supply agreements
- Financing documents, including guarantees, promissory notes and security agreements
- Indemnification agreements
- Escrow agreements
- Business negotiation
- Legal audits
- Purchase and sale of businesses
Custom Tailored Legal Solutions
Because no two businesses are alike, we prepare customized documents for each business and transaction. We will work closely with you to develop the documents that best serve your business interests.
If you own or run a business, contact a transactional business attorney at Spadea Lignana today. We serve many clients around the Philadelphia area – Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County.
Our clients come to us for legal services; they stay with us for the peace of mind and confidence they receive from knowing that we get the job done and we do it right.