If you have thought about starting your own franchise, then this workshop is for you! Find out how you can start being your own boss by attending this FREE event on June 1st (Wednesday). Note that you must register beforehand to attend.
In the workshop, you will hear from top experts in the industry and gain valuable insight into what it takes to franchise your business. Find out if you are a good candidate to start your own franchise.
Registration begins at 8:30 AM, and speakers include the following:
- Bob Polumbo, Camden Small Business Development Center
- Kim Graham, FranNet, Franchise Business Advisor
- Steve Beagleman, President of SMB Franchising
- Tom Spadea, Franchise Attorney and Partner,Spadea Lignana Law Firm
- Jason Gabrieli, Entrepreneurial Financial Coach
- Kimble Byrd, Professor of Entrepreneurship, Rowan University
- Sheryl Paynter, Small Business Administration
- Representitive, Benetrends Financial
Continental breakfast will be provided by the Rohrer College of Business at Rowan University