Join Tom at the upcoming Pennsylvania Business Broker Association (PBBA) Fall Workshop & Dinner Meeting at Maggiano’s Little Italy in King of Prussia. The meeting will include an Informal Brokers’ Roundtable and a networking dinner, with Tom as the evening’s dinner speaker.
During his speech, Tom will speak on franchising basics, including:
- An Overview of Franchising
- Franchise Sales vs. Resales
- Spotting & Monetizing a Potential Franchisor
He will also touch on some of the hot legal topics facing brokers today. These include:
- Reps and warranties, and what buyers and sellers need to know.
- Seller’s note, including how to protect your client’s money and how to SBA controls when the seller gets paid.
Other Workshop & Evening Events
- 3:00-4:00 pm: An Informal Brokers’ Roundtable. This is an informal discussion, so feel free to arrive any time between 3 and 4.
- 4:30pm-5:15 pm Registration and networking, with refreshments & hors d’oeuvers, served at the bar (please note, cash only).
- 5:15-6 pm: Dinner is served.
- 6-7 pm: Tom speaks.
This event will take place at Maggiano’s Little Italy in King of Prussia on Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
Click here to register.